Apprenticeship Opportunity 2017
Due to the increasing popularity of our services, we are looking for an apprentice to join our team. The successful applicant could have the opportunity to earn a full time position with our company on completion of their apprenticeship.
About the role
Oculus Studios Photography are currently based at Evans House, Warrington, close to the town centre. From September 2nd, we will also have an outlet in the new Warrington Market. Some of our work is also on location, attending events like weddings and corporate functions.
The apprentice role will be quite varied, to encompass all the workplaces above and will include:
The applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Aged 16 – 18 years
- Able to demonstrate an interest in photography
- Basic IT skills using Microsoft products
- Outgoing personality to deal with the public (customer service)
- Smart in appearance
- 5 GCSEs including Maths & English
- Available for a minimum of 30 hours per week (TBC)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Desirable (but not essential)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom
- Previous customer service experience
- Driving licence
If you would like the opportunity to join our team as an apprentice, please fill in the following form.We will then contact shortlisted applicants to come in to the studio for an informal chat, where we would be happy to tell you more about the role and answer any questions you may have.